• When an order is placed, I will ship it to the address you provided as soon as possible, within 1 to 15 days of receipt of your payment.
• Each work of art will be shipped by UPS or FedEx, when your payment has cleared.
• Unless specified on the website next to the description of the art piece, each piece will be shipped unframed.
• The shipping tracking number will be emailed to you and you will be asked to sign to accept the delivery.
• In the rare case when your purchase is delivered in damaged condition: upon arrival, take pictures of the damaged package and the damaged artwork unpacked, to allow me to file a claim against the shipping company and to quickly refund your purchase. Please, email me the pictures at email@example.com, with your order number and the item number, a brief description of the reason for the return, and let me know whether You are seeking an exchange for another work of art, or a refund. You will receive a reply by return email.
Please note that many of the works of art are original pieces which may not be identically reproduced.
• If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it after notifying me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The return has to be made in its original packaging within seven days (7) of receipt (date you signed to accept the delivery of your purchase) and you will receive a full refund (Sorry, there is no reimbursement of any of the shipping costs).
• All sales will be considered final on the 8th day after date of delivery.
How to return your purchase and to get reimbursement?